The City of Los Angeles, Recreation and Parks Department, Aquatics Division offers families and community members many healthy, affordable and safe aquatic activities at their public pools, lakes and beaches.'The Aquatics Division operates 38 seasonal swimming pools, 16 year-round swimming pools, 5 camp pools, and 3 LAUSD pools. In addition, the city operates 11 open water facilities. These open water facilities are open year round, offering fishing, paddle boating and small craft programs.
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities.
Persons with disabilities are welcome to participate in programs and classes. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request. To ensure availability, you are advised to make your request at least 72 hours prior to the program or class you wish to participate.
3401 Riverside Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone: (323) 906-7953
NEW POOL ADMISSION FEES
EFFECTIVE JUNE 12, 2014
Adults (18 – 64 ) $3.50
Children ( 0 – 17 ) $1.00
Seniors ( 65 & Up ) $1.00
Persons with Disabilities (All Ages ) $1.00
Lap Swim Pass $87.50
Hollywood Pool - Closed for Reconstruction of the bathhouse and pool, Reopening expected late Fall.
Fremont Pool - Will be closing as of Sunday, September 28th for 6 to 8 weeks due to mechanical repairs.
Peck Park Pool - Closed until further notice due to repairs.
- Children under seven (7), unless accompanied by an adult on a one-to-one ratio.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved “swim diaper” or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and legs.
- Proper swim attire is as follows;
- Men must wear swim trunks with a liner AND a drawstring, board shorts are acceptable,
- Females must wear a bathing suit, may be a one-piece or two-piece.
- Inappropriate swim attire is as follows:
- No cut-offs, bike shorts, basketball shorts, or street shorts,
- No white t-shirts or white rash guards or shirts of any kind,
- Swimsuit must cover the buttocks, no thongs,
- No bodysuits or leotards.
|Year Round pools
|Camps with Pools
||Open Water Facilities
|Small Craft - Aquatic Facility Locations
The year-round facilities’ hours of operation vary per facility. View year-round facilities link (above) for more detailed information.
Sixteen pools operate year round and offer late afternoon and evening swim sessions to the general public. Some pools offer morning and noon lap swim sessions.
Forty-six summer (Seasonal) pools are open during the Summer Season. These outdoor facilities offer morning and afternoon public swim sessions.