Zero Tolerance Policy
To ensure the safety of participants and staff, EXPO Center has established a zero tolerance policy. Any use of profanity, all types of weapons, illegal drugs, alcohol, smoking, and inappropriate behavior is unacceptable. Any violation of this policy is grounds for expulsion from this site and membership will be revoked.
Standards are designed to teach youth responsibility for personal belongings, club property, and mutual respect. Although our rules are designed for our youth, we expect our adult members to abide by the rules and serve as role models.
In a consistent effort for all our members to strive to be positive youth in our community and feel that they belong to a positive and safe place, the following standards apply.
- RESPECT others. Treat others like you would like to be treated.
- Members must bring their MEMBERSHIP CARD daily.
- Members must bring TENNIS SHOES. Other type of shoes including open toe shoes, boots, etc. will only be allowed in the gymnasium and health club.
- Members must not wear JEWELRY due to insurance.
- Members must not wear GANG ATTIRE OR PARAPHERNALIA.
- SMOKING will not be permitted in or around the facility.
- DESTROYING or defacing property will not be tolerated.
- FIGHTING will not be tolerated.
- Individuals under the influence of DRUGS AND/OR ALCOHOL will lose their membership.
- WEAPONS of any kind will not be tolerated.
- FOOD is allowed only in designated areas.