Come to the park for Free Summer Lunch!
FREE food, friends and fun! Kids and teens can get FREE meals all summer long and stay active. The City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks offers FREE lunches to kids and teens ages 1 through 18* at over 100 parks starting June 8, 2015 until August 14, 2015.
To find a location nearest you, click on any of the site lists at the left or bottom of the screen or call our office directly at 818-546-2383 or 818-546-2384.
FREE Summer Lunch Program Information:
- Meals are FREE to children and teens ages 1 through 18*.
- FREE summer lunches help families save money.
- Food served is healthy and follows USDA nutrition guidelines.
- No application or proof of income is needed. You can just bring your child to one of the participating City of Los Angeles parks in your community.
- Please note meals must be eaten on site.
- Please note staff plan and order lunches based on the daily number of kids that come to their sites. Therefore, in the event your child does not receive a meal because there is a shortage of lunches, let the staff know so they can plan to order more lunches the next day.
- Please note parents of children ages 1-5 may sit with their child to assist them with opening their packages. However, staff have the option to not allow parents in the eating area if Program Rules are not followed.
*NOTE: Persons with disabilities 19 years and older can also participate as long as they are enrolled in a special school district program during the school year.
NOTE: Sites, Serving Times, and/or Menu Selections are subject to change.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
© City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks