ROSTER OF THE TRAVEL TOWN COLLECTION
SIDE-DUMP BALLAST CARS
Donated: 1952 by the City of Los Angeles Harbor Department
 
Built: c. 1900 by Oahy Railway and Land Shops
Donated: 1953 by Oahu Railway and Land Company
 
Built: 1911
Donated: 1961 by Richfield Oil Company
 
Built: c. 1890 by Carter Brothers
Donated: 1960 by Southern Pacific
 
Built: 1930s
Donated: 1955 by Southern Pacific
 
 
Built: c. 1890
Donated: 1960 by Southern Pacific
 
Built: 1890s, possibly by the Virginia and Truckee
Railroad's shops in Nevada
Donated: 1960 by Southern Pacific
Built: 1881
Donated: 1952 by Union Pacific
 
Built: 1910 by Haskell and Barker
Donated: 1956 by Western Pacific