ROSTER OF THE TRAVEL TOWN COLLECTION
Built: 1929, engine by ElectroMotive Corporation,
body by Pullman
Donated: 1957 by Santa Fe Railroad
400 Horsepower
Driver Diameter: 36"
Weight: 70 tons  /  Undergoing restoration to full operation
Built: 1911 by American Car and Foundry
Purchased as scrap in 1961
560 Horsepower
Weight: 61 tons
Built: about 1880
Donated: 1957 by the Helpers of the Holy Souls Convent
 
 
Built: 1890's
Traded to Travel Town in 1962