Exposition Rose Garden has white folding chairs, which will be set up and taken down by Department staff.
This permit only grants permission for your specific group to have a wedding ceremony or special event in the designated area. No other park patron may be denied access to the city park by the permittee.
• No alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed at a City park facility.
• Amplified sound, (large speakers, generator operated sound equipment, etc.), is not allowed. A hand carried battery operated system is permitted.
• Permits may be canceled by contacting the Exposition Rose Garden at (213) 763-0114 ext. 214. If notice of cancellation is not received at least five working days prior to the permit date, you will not receive a refund. Refunds are not issued due to inclement weather.
• We recommend that you call our office for availability of dates and applicable fees.
• Fees to be determined using the above mentioned fees and may include additional fees for staff, holiday rate, security, and clean-up depending on the event. Please call our office at
(213) 763-0114 ext. 214 for more details.
ADDITIONAL RECEPTION AREAS:
• Rose Garden Reception Hall
• The Natural History Museum offers Gallerias and Halls for special events. For futher information contact: http://www.nhm.org
• The California Science Center offers Reception areas for special events. For further information contact: http://www.californiasciencecenter.org/GenInfo/EventServices/EventServices.php