BIKING RULES AND SIGNALS
- Obey all automobile traffic rules and signs.
- Give proper hand signals.
- Ride with the flow of traffic and as closely as possible to the RIGHT side of the street or road.
- Be sure the street of roadway is clear before entering.
- Group bicyclists must ride single file.
- Be alert to opening automobile doors.
- Night bicyclists must have their vehicle equipped with headlight and rear reflectors.
- Yield to right-of-way of foot traffic.
- Bicycles are not permitted on any freeway or expressway.
- Bicycles must be equipped with a horn or bell.