PECAN RECREATION CENTER
Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
At Pecan Recreation Center we offer co-ed youth and adult seasonal sports which include: Baseball/Tball, Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, and Basketball. We are also a proud participant of Girls Play L.A., a sports initiative to increase girls’ interest in sports. Please call, visit or email the center for more information.
Basketball Courts (Lighted / Indoor), Basketball Courts (Lighted / Outdoor), Childrens Play Area, Community Room, Handball Courts (Lighted), Picnic Tables, Restroom(s), Seasonal Pool (Outdoor / Unheated), Volleyball Courts (Lighted), Multipurpose Sports Field, Baseball Diamond (Lighted)
PECAN POOL: IS SEASONAL ONLY AVAILABLE in the summer season (may- august) please view aquatics website
Our indoor gymnasium is open for free play Monday – Thursday 11:00 am -3:00 pm and Fridays 11:00am -1:00pm. Come get some exercise, work off your lunch and join a pick -up game. ** Hours subject to change due to park programs, staffing, rental groups and special events.
PECAN’S FACILITY IS AVAILABLE TO RENT PLEASE EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Clubs, CLASSES, CLINICS & CAMPS:
- After School Club: We offer homework help, outdoor games, sports, crafts, and field trips. We pick up from neighboring schools and accommodate for early dismissals.
- BTop Computer Lab: Pecan has a computer lab! Stop by and practice computer skills or complete homework. First come, first serve. View brochure or Call office for schedule
- FREE Senior Computer Class: New Class for Senior Citizens only. Learn basic computer skills call the office for more information.
- FREE Youth Art & Crafts and Fitness Class
- FREE Adult Line Dancing and Nutrition Class
- Pecan Cheer /Dance Squad New Class for the cheerleader/dancer in you! Ages 5-12, for more information please call the office.
- Seasonal Day Camp (Summer/Spring/Winter): Pecan has you covered! When school is out - Camp is in session! We will jam pack your child’s vacation with themed weeks, group games, crafts and exiting field trips.
- Teen Club: Bored? Want something interesting to do? Join Pecan’s Teen Club ages 12-17. Learn about community service, vocational careers, college prep help & field trips. Call the office for more information.
- FREE Fitness Boot camp: Come get in shape by a trained Army Vet! What do you have to lose but the pounds? It is totally free! Every Saturday 8:00am to 9:00 am