Membership at EXPO Center is FREE of charge. Membership is required to participate in all EXPO Center programs. Members must carry their membership card while on the EXPO Center grounds.
To Apply for Membership:
- Fill out an application. Download Application (see new application)
- Bring filled out application and photo I.D. (school I.D.s accepted) and proof of residence to EXPO Center.
- All youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
Program Fee Information:
- Fees vary. Select a program from the menu above for specific fee information.
- Payment is accepted by money order or check only.
- Please make checks payable to the City of Los Angeles, Department of Recreation and Parks.
- No refunds are offered unless the class is cancelled. * Credit toward another class and/or activity is available.
A EXPO Center Membership Card will be issued when your membership application is approved.
A waiting list will be in place for filled classes. If the class/program you desire has already filled any future openings will be filled from the waiting list on a first-come, first serve basis.
If minimum enrollment is not met, classes will be cancelled. A full refund will be mailed in such cases.