This summer, the City is providing physical distancing, safe, and fun programs for youth ages 6 to 14 at forty-six LA City Parks. Enroll your child in affordable programming with activities such as non-contact sports, fitness programs, arts and crafts, and more. All programs follow guidance from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and the American Camping Association.
July 6 through August 14, 2020
Hours of Operation:
- 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Online Registration Only
- All children must be pre-registered (no walk-ups are accepted due to physical distancing and stable groups requirements)
- Children with disabilities are encouraged to participate in our program. Reasonable accommodations will be made with prior arrangements.
Varies by location (free, $75, or $150).
Parents/Guardians must show I.D. at drop off area. Please allow time to sign-in and for the child's COVID-19 symptom screening including a temperature check.
Only authorized adults listed on the registration form will be allowed to pick up your child.
Games, non-contact sports, arts & crafts, fitness/movement activities and more!
No Field Trips or Swimming
Lunch will be provided at the free and $75 locations. Snacks will be offered at all locations. Children with food sensitivities should bring their own lunch and snacks.
If your child is absent one day without notice, your child will be removed from the registration list. Parents/Guardians must notify the center ahead of time regarding scheduled absences.
Only self-administered medications are allowed
What to Bring:
A container will be provided for your child’s belongings. Please do not allow your child to bring electronic devices other than a cell phone. The facility will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Safety Mandates: Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Daily health screening for youth and staff upon arrival
- Face covering required and must be provided by parent
- Maintain Stable Groups of 8
- No more than 48 participants per park location
- All activities are adapted for physical distancing and are non-contact
- If anyone at the center test positive for COVID-19, parents/guardians will receive a phone call
Online Registration Manuals