SPECIAL EVENT & WEDDING INFORMATION
Exposition Rose Garden has white folding chairs, which will be set up and taken down by Department staff.
This permit only grants permission for your specific group to have a wedding ceremony or special event in the designated area. No other park patron may be denied access to the city park by the permitted.
• No alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed at a City park facility.
• Amplified sound, (small speakers, small generator operated sound equipment, etc.), is allowed. A hand carried battery operated system is permitted.
• Permits may be canceled by contacting the Exposition Rose Garden at (213) 763-0114 ext. 214. If notice of cancellation is not received at least five working days prior to the permit date, you will not receive a refund. Refunds are not issued due to inclement weather.
• We recommend that you call our office for availability of dates and applicable fees.
• Fees to be determined using the above mentioned fees and may include additional fees for staff, holiday rate, security, and clean-up depending on the event. Please call our office at
(213) 763-0114 ext. 214 for more details.
ADDITIONAL RECEPTION AREAS:
• The Natural History Museum offers Gallerias and Halls for special events. For more information contact: http://www.nhm.org
• The California Science Center offers Reception areas for special events. For further information contact: http://www.californiasciencecenter.org/GenInfo/EventServices/EventServices.php