Free Grab & Go Lunches!
City of Los Angeles, Dept of Recreation & Parks will offer FREE grab and go lunches to kids & teens ages 1 through 18* at up to 100 parks from June 13 to August 9, 2022.
To find a location nearest you, click on any of the site lists at the left or bottom of the screen or call our office directly at 818-346-2700, or text "Summer Meals" to 97779
FREE Summer Lunch Program Information:
- Meals are FREE to children and teens ages 1 through 18*.
- Parents are allowed to pick up meals for their children.
- No application or proof of income is needed.
- Meals are to-go only. One (1) lunch per child.
- Food served on first come - first served basis.
- All recipients must practice social distancing while waiting in line.
*NOTE: Persons with disabilities 19 years and older can also participate as long as they are enrolled in a special school district program during the school year.
|Files Available for Download:|
|FIND A LOCATION NEAR YOU|
|SUMMER LUNCH FLYER|
|SUMMER LUNCH FLYER - SPANISH|
|PROGRAM RULES - SPANISH|
|USDA NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT|
NOTE: Sites, Serving Times, and/or Menu Selections are subject to change.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
© City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks