MANDATORY CITYWIDE PARK CLOSURE NOTICES FOR ALL PARKS AND BEACHES RELATED TO THE CITY'S SAFER AT HOME DIRECTIVES AND THE LA COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS FOR THE CONTAINMENT OF COVID-19
Angels Gate Park
Park Hours: 6:30 am—10:00 pm
Monday - Saturday: 9:30 am—5:30 pm
Parking Lot Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
Point Fermin Parking Lot: Open Seasonally Sunrise to Sunset
Temporary Closure of Park Until Further Notice
Occur 5 Times Each Year
July - Independence Day
August - Korean Independence Day
September - Constitution Day
December - New Year's Eve
January - Korean American Day
Hiking Trails, Ocean Views, Walking Paths, Picnic Tables, Open Space, Shaded Space, Walking access to: Point Fermin Park, Angels Gate Park, Joan Milke Flores Park, Wilders Addition Park, Fort Mac Arthur Military Museum, Korean Friendship Bell and Point Fermin Lighthouse
PICNIC APPLICATION: For available picnic dates and locations please contact the Angles Gate Park office. For addition of a moonbouncer/ jumper to your picnic, only the attached listing of approved vendors can be used: APPROVED MOONBOUNCE LIST. Please complete and submit this application: MOONBOUNCERS/JUMPERS PERMIT APPLICATION.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times (LAMC 53.06.2).
- Dog defecation is to be immediately removed by owner (LAMC 53.49)
- In the event of dog bite or injury owner/guardian must exchange current tag information and phone number (LAMC 53.29, 53.38).
- Security Service Los Angeles Police Department can be contacted at (213) 978-4670.
- No smoking/vaping (LAMC 57.23.02).
- Alcohol is prohibited. (LAMC 41.27).
- Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle; leave them at home or secure them out of view in your vehicle prior to leaving home. The City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Vehicles are NOT permitted to be driven or parked on the walk ways, sidewalks, hillsides, grass or driveways.
- A comprehensive list of public polices and regulation can be found at LACITY.org
- All compliance with the polices are the responsibility of the Permittee.
- Violations may result in loss of permit and/or forfeiture of funds.
Our park is proudly kept beautiful by the dedicated staff of the Department of Recreation and Parks, Harbor Region, Point Fermin Maintenance District: (310) 548-7756.
PAB Meeting Agendas: POSTPONED IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE CITY’S SAFER AT HOME DIRECTIVE