Reservation and Fees
Earliest starting time: 9:00 a.m.
Latest starting time: 5:00 p.m.
(3 hour minimum time limit for each event)
Refundable Deposit: $100 minimum
Application Fee: $35
Staff Fee: Standard Rate - per staff
Folding Chair Fee: Available upon request. $1 per chair.
Exposition Rose Garden has white folding chairs, which will be set up and taken down by Department staff.
1 to 50 people: $250
51 to 200 people: $350
Additional hour: $50
Commecial Photography: $235 for 2 hours
Additional hours: $200 per every 2 hours
Fountain Area: $500
Additional hour: $100
East and West Garden: $300
Additional hour: $75
Picture Permit Fee: $70 for 2 hours
Additional hours: $35 per every 2 hours
Commercial Filming Permit - Please call Film Permit Office (323) 644-6220
Permit only grants permission for your specific group to have a wedding ceremony or special event in the designated area. No other park patron may be denied access to the city park by the permitted.
•Alcohol Permit Please see Event Coordinator for information
•Amplified Music (Small speakers, small generator operated sound equipment, etc.), is allowed. A hand carried battery operated system is permitted. Must be approved by the Event Coordinator.
• Permits may be canceled by contacting the Exposition Rose Garden at (213) 763-0114 ext. 214. If notice of cancellation is not received at least five working days prior to the permit date, you will not receive a refund. Refunds are not issued due to inclement weather.
• We recommend that you call our office for availability of dates and applicable fees.
• Fees to be determined using the above mentioned fees and may include additional fees for staff, holiday rate, security, and clean-up depending on the event. Please call our office at
(213) 763-0114 ext. 214 for more details.
Download Special Events Brochure
ADDITIONAL RECEPTION AREAS:
• EXPO Center Ahmanson Senior Center - Contact Special Events Office at (213) 763-0114
• The Natural History Museum offers Gallerias and Halls for special events. For more information contact: http://www.nhm.org
• The California Science Center offers Reception areas for special events. For further information contact: http://www.californiasciencecenter.org/GenInfo/EventServices/EventServices.php