JOAN MILKE FLORES PARK
Hiking Trails, Ocean Views, Parking Lot, Picnic Tables, Walking Access To: Fort Mac Arthur / Wilders Addition / Angels Gate Cultural Arts Center and Korean Friendship Bell, Jogging Trail, Bike Path, Walking Path
Joan Milke Flores Park is unstaffed and open from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm. Joan Milke Flores Park parking lot is open 6:30 am to sunset only.
Joan Milke Flores park is proudly kept beautiful by the dedicated staff of the Department of Recreation and Parks, Harbor Region, Point Fermin Maintenance District: (310) 548-7756.
Historic Land Mark - Fort MacArthur Museum Battery Osgood-Farley
- Vehicles are NOT permitted to be driven or parked on the walk ways, sidewalks, hillsides, grass, or in Joan Milke Flores Park.
- Full listing of park use policies are available in the Angles Gate Park office.
- All compliance with the polices are the responsibility of the Permittee. Violations are grounds for cancelation of permit and forfeiture of funds paid.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any City of Los Angeles facilities.
Download here for a complete listing of City of Los Angeles Municipal and Penal Codes to be aware of.