POINT FERMIN PARK
6:30 am—10:00 pm
Point Fermin Office: Located at Angels Gate Park
Annual Special Events Dates at Point Fermin Park
- Shakespeare By the Sea: Thursday thru Saturday Evenings In June and July with and Encore Performance Friday and Saturday Evenings mid-August.
- Music By the Sea: Every Sunday Afternoon Thru the Month of July.
- Light At the Light House: Saturday Afternoon of Labor Day Weekend.
Childrens Play Area, Jogging Trail, Bike Path, Walking Path, Access to Hiking Trails To Korean Friendship Bell / Joan Milke Flores Park / Wilders Addition Park and Barbeque Stands, Picnic Tables, Pergolas, Men’s and Women’s Restroom Facilities, Scenic Ocean Views
- Vehicles are not permitted to be driven or parked on the walk ways, grass or in Point Fermin Park.
- Full listing of policies are available in the Angles Gate Park office.
- All compliance with the polices are the responsibility of the Permittee. Violations are grounds for cancelation of permit and forfeiture of funds paid.
Down load here for a more complete listing of City of Los Angeles MUNICIPAL AND PENAL CODES to be aware of .
Point Fermin Park is proudly kept beautiful by the dedicated staff of the Department of Recreation and Parks, Harbor
Region, Point Fermin Maintenance District: (310) 548-7756