POINT FERMIN PARK
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Saturday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
PARK HOURS: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
PARKING LOT HOURS: SUNRISE TO SUNSET
POINT FERMIN PARKING LOT: OPEN SEASONALLY SUNRISE TO SUNSET
What do a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, a Mediterranean style mansion, and a rose garden previously voted best wedding spot by the Los Angeles Down Town News all have in common? They are the City of Los Angeles, Department of Recreation and Parks' “Gems” that have been hosting some of the most special events for years.
The Department of Recreation and Parks boasts a wide variety of gorgeous spaces in which to host your memorable affair, with locations ranging from ocean views to charming intimate garden settings and distinctly individual venues capable of hosting 40-300 guest.
If you are planning a wedding, baby shower, birthday party, or team building retreat, there is a location that can accommodate your needs. Let the Department of Recreation and Parks help make your event one that will never be forgotten.
Hiking Trails, Ocean Views, Walking Paths, Picnic Tables, Open Space, Shaded Space, Walking access to: Point Fermin Park, Angels Gate Park, Joan Milke Flores Park, Wilders Addition Park, Fort Mac Arthur Military Museum, Korean Friendship Bell and Point Fermin Lighthouse
Picnic permits, contact (310) 548-7705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedding or ceremony permits, contact (310) 548-7705 or email email@example.com
Dogs must be leashed at all times (LAMC 53.06.2).
- Dog defecation is to be immediately removed by owner (LAMC 53.49)
- In the event of dog bite or injury owner/guardian must exchange current tag information and phone number (LAMC 53.29, 53.38).
- Security Service Los Angeles Police Department can be contacted at (213) 978-4670.
- No smoking/vaping (LAMC 57.23.02).
- Alcohol is prohibited. (LAMC 41.27).
- Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle; leave them at home or secure them out of view in your vehicle prior to leaving home. The City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Vehicles are NOT permitted to be driven or parked on the walk ways, sidewalks, hillsides, grass or driveways.
- A comprehensive list of public polices and regulation can be found at LACITY.org
- All compliance with the polices are the responsibility of the Permittee.
- Violations may result in loss of permit and/or forfeiture of funds.
Our park is proudly kept beautiful by the dedicated staff of the Department of Recreation and Parks, Harbor Region, Point Fermin Maintenance District: (310) 548-7756.
PAB Meeting Agendas: POSTPONED IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE CITY’S SAFER AT HOME DIRECTIVE