WILDER'S ADDITION PARK
Monday - Friday: Sunrise - Sunset
Saturday - Sunday: Sunrise - Sunset
Hiking Trails, Ocean Views, Parking Lot, Picnic Tables, Walking Access to the Beach and Tide Pools, Jogging Trail, Bike Path, Walking Paths
On June 30, 1926, the 6.9 acres south of Paseo del Mar owned by the Wilder family was donated to the City of Los Angeles. The addition has also been referred to as “Wilder’s Annex”.
- Vehicles are NOT permitted to be driven or parked on the walk ways, sidewalks, hillsides, grass, or in Joan Milke Flores Park.
- Full listing of park use policies are available in the Angles Gate Park office.
- All compliance with the polices are the responsibility of the Permittee. Violations are grounds for cancellation of permit and forfeiture of funds paid.
PICNIC APPLICATION: Wilders Addition Park has several great picnic areas. For available picnic dates and locations please contact the Angels Gate Park office. For addition of a moon bouncer / jumper to your picnic, only the attached listing of approved vendors can be used: PATRON-APPROVED MOON BOUNCE LIST. Please complete and submit this application: MOON BOUNCERS / JUMPERS PERMIT APPLICATION.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any City of Los Angeles facilities.
Download here for a complete listing of City of Los Angeles Municipal and Penal Codes to be aware of.