STATE STREET RECREATION CENTER
Recreation Coordinator: Vanessa Duarte
Gender Equity Coordinator: Janella Smith
Auditorium, Baseball Diamond (Lighted), Basketball Courts (Lighted / Outdoor), Childrens Play Area, Community Room, Kitchen, Multipurpose Sports Field, Stage
STATE RECREATION CENTER AND YOUTH CENTER | City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks
Monday-Friday - 9:00am-8:00pm
Saturday - 8:30am-4:30pm
- Registration online laparks.org
- Payment by Visa or MasterCard
- Full payment is required at time of registration.
- Monthly/weekly fees are due by the last Wednesday of the previous session.
- Sports leagues require a copy of the child's birth certificate at registration.
- Administration may cancel or combine activities if minimum enrollment is not met.
- There will be no classes on holidays.
- Personal insurance is needed. The City of L.A. does not provide insurance.
- REFUND POLICY
You may request a refund of a program before the programs scheduled first day. A 15% administration fee will be assessed by the recreation center for any patron granted a refund. Full refunds will not be issued unless a class or sports league is cancelled by the center. There will be NO REFUNDS after the program has begun unless a class or sports league is changed or cancelled by the center. There will be NO REFUNDS after the program has begun unless a class or sports league is changed or cancelled by the recreation center. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the processing of all refund requests.