WOODLAND HILLS RECREATION CENTER
Full refunds are only issued when the center cancels the activity.
A 15% refund fee to the City of Los Angeles will apply.
In addition, a $35 Woodland Hills Recreation Center Administration Fee to apply to:
- Sports- any refunds granted after the first evaluation date
- Classes- one week prior to the start of classes
- Camp- 2 weeks prior to camp week enrolled. Registration fee is non-refundable
Summer + Winter
For more information regarding the Woodland Hills Pool, please contact Citywide Aquatics, 323-906-7953, or Citywide.Aquatics@lacity.org
PARK ADVISORY BOARD (PAB)
A Park Advisory Board is a group of people-residents, individuals and program users and
representatives from other organizations, who:
- Reflect the community which a recreation center serves; and
- Have an interest in supporting, improving and broadening the programming and facilities that compromise their community park and recreational service area.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Woodland Hills Recreation Center Advisory Board?
If so, simply take a moment to print out this interest form by clicking on the link below and email the completed form to the park office.
Attend meetings, Volunteer on projects, Act as a committee member, Request Consideration for a board position.
No matter what your interest is, get involved today! PAB Interest Form