Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park: Machado Lake
Sunrise to Sunset
Children (0 – 17): $1.00
Adults (18 – 49): $4.00
50+ ( 50 & Up ): $1.00
Persons with Disabilities (All Ages ): $1.00
Cash or Check Only
Adult Lap Swim Pass (30 entries): $88
Youth, Persons w/ Disabilities, & Older Adults
Admission Pass (30 entries): $25.00
Aquatic Facility Information
Entrance is Denied to:
- Children under seven (7), unless accompanied by an adult on a one-to-one ratio.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved “swim diaper” or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and legs.
Also, please adhere to the following:
- Proper swim attire is as follows;
- Men must wear swim trunks with a liner AND a drawstring, board shorts are acceptable,
- Females must wear a bathing suit, may be a one-piece or two-piece.
- Inappropriate swim attire is as follows:
- No cut-offs, bike shorts, basketball shorts, or street shorts,
- No white t-shirts or white rash guards or shirts of any kind,
- Swimsuit must cover the buttocks, no thongs,
- No bodysuits or leotards.
Fishing: Fishing Is Not Permitted At This Time In Consideration of the Machado Lake Habitat Restoration
Water Activities: Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Canoeing, Kayaking, Floatation and Remote Control Water Craft Are Prohibited In Machado Late At This Time In Consideration of the Habitat Restoration.
Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park Machado Lake is home to over 300 separate species of migratory birds. The lake is part of the natural water habitat of Southern California for native animals and plants.
Please come and enjoy the natural habitat, nature walks and seasonal migratory birds.. To enhance your experience at Machado Lake download the Discovery Agent application on your smart phone: discoveryagents.net