Children (0 – 17): $1.00
Adults (18 – 49): $4.00
50+ ( 50 & Up ): $1.00
Persons with Disabilities (All Ages ): $1.00
Year Round Pools:
Adult Lap Swim Pass (30 entries): $88
Youth, Persons w/ Disabilities, & Adults 50+ Admission Pass (30 entries): $25.00
Learn to Kayak is a program designed for youth to learn basic kayaking skills through kayak education. Participants will learn:
- Identify parts of a kayak
- Launching a kayak
- Basic navigation skills
- Introduction to knot tying
- Steering and paddling safety
- Paddling in an open water environment
- Identification of hazards in the water
- Team building exercises
- and more!
Transportation may be provided to and from the assigned location if needed.
All necessary equipment will be provided to participants which include kayak, life vest, oars, and T-shirt.