Children (0 – 17): $1.00
Adults (18 – 49): $4.00
50+ ( 50 & Up ): $1.00
Persons with Disabilities (All Ages ): $1.00
Cash or Check Only
Adult Lap Swim Pass (30 entries): $88
Youth, Persons w/ Disabilities, & Older Adults
Admission Pass (30 entries): $25.00
Aquatic Facility Information
Entrance is Denied to:
- Children under seven (7), unless accompanied by an adult on a one-to-one ratio.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved “swim diaper” or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and legs.
Also, please adhere to the following:
- Proper swim attire is as follows;
- Men must wear swim trunks with a liner AND a drawstring, board shorts are acceptable,
- Females must wear a bathing suit, may be a one-piece or two-piece.
- Inappropriate swim attire is as follows:
- No cut-offs, bike shorts, basketball shorts, or street shorts,
- No white t-shirts or white rash guards or shirts of any kind,
- Swimsuit must cover the buttocks, no thongs,
- No bodysuits or leotards.
Diving Board Rules
Caution Dive at Your Own Risk
- You must take a swim test before entering the deep end.
- Head and cervical injuries can result from improper diving.
- To avoid such injuries use caution when diving.
- There may be additional hazards for persons weighing 170 lbs or more
- Do not double bounce on the diving board.
- Do not move the fulcrum all the way to the rear.
- Check water depth and do not dive out of the deep water area.
- Please ask the lifeguard or management as to where you are to dive.
- Only one person at a time on the diving board.
- Be sure the diving area is clear before diving.
- Wait for the previous diver to reach the side of the pool before diving.
- Do not swim under the diving board.
- Dive straight off the board
Seasonal Pool (Outdoor / Unheated), Water Slide