VAN NESS POOL
Learn to Surf is an introductory program where youth will get the opportunity to go to the beach and learn water safety, beach safety, how to stand on a surfboard and ultimately catch a wave. Transportation will be provided for the participants to get to the beach. Masks must be worn in the vehicles at all times. Swimming Assessment required.
Dates and times are subject to changes. Due to the unpredictable weather, some classes may be cancelled due to unsafe conditions. If a class is cancelled, there will be no make-ups or refunds for that class.
Times: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Session: October 22 to November 12
Children (0 – 17): $1.00
Adults (18 – 49): $4.00
50+ ( 50 & Up ): $1.00
Persons with Disabilities (All Ages ): $1.00
Cash or Check Only
Adult Lap Swim Pass (30 entries): $88
Youth, Persons w/ Disabilities, & Older Adults
Admission Pass (30 entries): $25.00
Aquatic Facility Information
Entrance is Denied to:
- Children under seven (7), unless accompanied by an adult on a one-to-one ratio.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved “swim diaper” or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and legs.
Also, please adhere to the following:
- Proper swim attire is as follows;
- Men must wear swim trunks with a liner AND a drawstring, board shorts are acceptable,
- Females must wear a bathing suit, may be a one-piece or two-piece.
- Inappropriate swim attire is as follows:
- No cut-offs, bike shorts, basketball shorts, or street shorts,
- No white t-shirts or white rash guards or shirts of any kind,
- Swimsuit must cover the buttocks, no thongs,
- No bodysuits or leotards.
Dressing Area, Heated Showers, Year Round Pool (Outdoor / Heated), Splash Pad, Water Slide