VERDUGO HILLS POOL
Children (0 – 17): $1.00
Adults (18 – 49): $4.00
Older Adults ( 50 & Up ): $1.00
Persons with Disabilities (All Ages ): $1.00
Adult Lap Swim Pass (30 entries): $88
Youth, Persons w/ Disabilities, & Older Adults
Admission Pass (30 entries): $25.00
Youth Summer Swim Pass: $10.00
Youth get in all summer with this Pass
5/27/19 (Memorial Day) - 9/2/19 (Labor Day)
Aquatic Facility Information
Entrance is Denied to:
- Children under seven (7), unless accompanied by an adult on a one-to-one ratio.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved “swim diaper” or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and legs.
Also, please adhere to the following:
- Proper swim attire is as follows;
- Men must wear swim trunks with a liner AND a drawstring, board shorts are acceptable,
- Females must wear a bathing suit, may be a one-piece or two-piece.
- Inappropriate swim attire is as follows:
- No cut-offs, bike shorts, basketball shorts, or street shorts,
- No white t-shirts or white rash guards or shirts of any kind,
- Swimsuit must cover the buttocks, no thongs,
- No bodysuits or leotards.
Seasonal Pool (Outdoor / Unheated)