ELEANOR GREEN ROBERTS AQUATIC CENTER
Scroll down to download our Pool Program for facility hours and programming.CURRENT LA CITY GUIDELINES AND THE MOST RECENT CITY HEALTH MANDATE REQUIRES MASKING AT ALL INDOOR FACILITIES AND REQUIRES THE CITY TO CHECK PROOF OF VACCINATION AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY.
ALTHOUGH THE LA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH NOW ALLOWS BUSINESSES TO REMOVE INDOOR MASK MANDATES AND MODIFY THEIR PROOF OF VACCINATION STATUS REQUIREMENTS BASED ON THEIR BUSINESS NEEDS, THE CITY’S HEALTH ORDER DOES NOT YET CONFORM TO THAT GUIDANCE AND THE CURRENT REQUIREMENTS REMAIN UNCHANGED.
FOR THOSE UNABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION, ALTERNATIVE PROGRAMMING IS AVAILABLE. INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE HTTPS://BIT.LY/RAPALT
RAP WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THE COMMUNITY ABOUT ANY CHANGES TO POLICIES IF AND WHEN THE CITY’S HEALTH ORDERS ADJUST.
Children (0 – 17): $1.00
Adults (18 – 49): $4.00
50+ ( 50 & Up ): $1.00
Persons with Disabilities (All Ages ): $1.00
Cash or Check Only
Adult Lap Swim Pass (30 entries): $88
Youth, Persons w/ Disabilities, & Older Adults
Admission Pass (30 entries): $25.00
Aquatic Facility Information
Entrance is Denied to:
- Children under seven (7), unless accompanied by an adult on a one-to-one ratio.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved “swim diaper” or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and legs.
Also, please adhere to the following:
- Proper swim attire is as follows;
- Men must wear swim trunks with a liner AND a drawstring, board shorts are acceptable,
- Females must wear a bathing suit, may be a one-piece or two-piece.
- Inappropriate swim attire is as follows:
- No cut-offs, bike shorts, basketball shorts, or street shorts,
- No white t-shirts or white rash guards or shirts of any kind,
- Swimsuit must cover the buttocks, no thongs,
- No bodysuits or leotards.
Diving Board Rules
Caution Dive at Your Own Risk
- You must take a swim test before entering the deep end.
- Head and cervical injuries can result from improper diving.
- To avoid such injuries use caution when diving.
- There may be additional hazards for persons weighing 170 lbs or more
- Do not double bounce on the diving board.
- Do not move the fulcrum all the way to the rear.
- Check water depth and do not dive out of the deep water area.
- Please ask the lifeguard or management as to where you are to dive.
- Only one person at a time on the diving board.
- Be sure the diving area is clear before diving.
- Wait for the previous diver to reach the side of the pool before diving.
- Do not swim under the diving board.
- Dive straight off the board
Year Round Pool (Indoor / Heated), Community Pool