ELEANOR GREEN ROBERTS AQUATIC CENTER
Scroll down to download our Pool Program for facility hours and programming.CURRENT LA CITY GUIDELINES AND THE MOST RECENT CITY HEALTH MANDATE REQUIRES MASKING AT ALL INDOOR FACILITIES AND REQUIRES THE CITY TO CHECK PROOF OF VACCINATION AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY.
ALTHOUGH THE LA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH NOW ALLOWS BUSINESSES TO REMOVE INDOOR MASK MANDATES AND MODIFY THEIR PROOF OF VACCINATION STATUS REQUIREMENTS BASED ON THEIR BUSINESS NEEDS, THE CITY’S HEALTH ORDER DOES NOT YET CONFORM TO THAT GUIDANCE AND THE CURRENT REQUIREMENTS REMAIN UNCHANGED.
FOR THOSE UNABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION, ALTERNATIVE PROGRAMMING IS AVAILABLE. INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE HTTPS://BIT.LY/RAPALT
RAP WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THE COMMUNITY ABOUT ANY CHANGES TO POLICIES IF AND WHEN THE CITY’S HEALTH ORDERS ADJUST.
Children (0 – 17): $1.00
Adults (18 – 49): $4.00
50+ ( 50 & Up ): $1.00
Persons with Disabilities (All Ages ): $1.00
Cash or Check Only
Adult Lap Swim Pass (30 entries): $88
Youth, Persons w/ Disabilities, & Older Adults
Admission Pass (30 entries): $25.00
Aquatic Facility Information
Entrance is Denied to:
- Children under seven (7), unless accompanied by an adult on a one-to-one ratio.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved “swim diaper” or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and legs.
Also, please adhere to the following:
- Proper swim attire is as follows;
- Men must wear swim trunks with a liner AND a drawstring, board shorts are acceptable,
- Females must wear a bathing suit, may be a one-piece or two-piece.
- Inappropriate swim attire is as follows:
- No cut-offs, bike shorts, basketball shorts, or street shorts,
- No white t-shirts or white rash guards or shirts of any kind,
- Swimsuit must cover the buttocks, no thongs,
- No bodysuits or leotards.
Year Round Pool (Indoor / Heated), Community Pool