HEY ROOKIE POOL
Children (0 – 17): $1.00
Adults (18 – 49): $4.00
50+ ( 50 & Up ): $1.00
Persons with Disabilities (All Ages ): $1.00
Year Round Pools:
Adult Lap Swim Pass (30 entries): $88
Youth, Persons w/ Disabilities, & Adults 50+ Admission Pass (30 entries): $25.00
POOL RULES FOR PUBLIC AND POOL EMPLOYEE SAFETY
Entrance is denied to:
- Children under seven (7), unless accompanied by an adult on a one to one ratio.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved "swim diaper" or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and legs.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
- Persons with colds, coughs, nasal or eye discharges, skin eruptions, open wounds, open sores, or bandages.
For public safety, NO:
- Running on the pool deck.
- Climbing, sitting on, and jumping from fences or guard structures.
- Diving into shallow water.
- Horse playing on the deck or in the pool.
- Snapping towels.
- Hypoxic training or prolonged under water swimming.
- Participating in other dangerous practices as determined by lifesaving staff.
- Do not interfere with a lifeguard rescue, or a call for help unless in distress.
Personal property not permitted in pool or deck area:
- All white t-shirts and white rash guards.
- Floating apparatus and glass objects.
- Sports or swim equipment; scuba equipment; electronic equipment.
- Wheeled vehicles (roller blades, bicycles, skateboards, etc...)
- Please check all your valuables with the clerk.
- Showers must be taken before entering the pool.
- Locker rooms close 30 minutes after end of session.
- Spectators not swimming must be seated in designated areas.
- During recreational hours, all patrons will be asked to take a swim test before entering the deep end of the pool.
- Water is the only beverage allowed on the pool deck. There is no food or gum chewing allowed in the pool area, except during posted special events.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Proper swim attire must be worn.
LAP SWIM RULES AND ETIQUETTE
- Lap swimming is reserved for persons 18 years of age and older.
- Lap swimmers must use the appropriate lane designation according to swimming ability.
- Lap swimmers may share lanes. A lane can accommodate up to seven (7) swimmers.
- Lap swimmers entering a lane must be certain the occupant(s) are aware of their presence in order to determine the swimming pattern to share the lane.
- Two lap swimmers per lane may split the lane by staying either on the right or left side of the lane. Three or more lap swimmers must circle-swim the length of the lane counter-clockwise.
- Turns at the wall can be dangerous. Lap swimmers must leave enough room at each wall to make safe turns.
- Lane passing can be dangerous. Swimmers must exercise caution approaching the turn-wall and should allow faster swimmers to proceed unimpeded to expedite overtaking.