- Field permits subject to availability and issued according to priority (see bottom of this page)
- All events and permits at all RAP sites or locations will be permitted only in conformance with State, County and City guidelines.
- Current LA County Department of Public Health Reopening Protocol for Youth and Adult Recreational Sports Leagues: Appendix S:
Valley Municipal Sports Office
In All other parts of LA (Metro, Pacific, West Regions):
Metro/Pacific/West Muni Sports Office
Pacific Region: (310) 548-7675
Valley Region: (818) 756-8060
West Region: (310) 202-2803
EXPO Center: (213) 763-0114 ext. 214
For some special facilities and for permit inquiries not on outdoor sports fields (Tennis, Basketball, group exercise, etc.), information on obtaining permits can be found at this link: https://www.laparks.org/reservations/facility-permits
The Department prioritizes the general use of outdoor sports facilities based on the following criteria in descending order:
- Recreation and Parks Department organized activities.
- Long term leases, film permits, conditional use, right of entry, etc.
- Six month or longer revocable permits (i.e. Little Leagues).
- Youth and Adult independent agency requests for permits:
- Permit request priority will go to agencies requesting to renew existing permits for the same dates as previously permitted.
- New agency requests will be awarded on a first-come first-serve basis.